Monday, June 27, 2016

Momento

This was my weakest project of the semester because of lack of time. We were tasked to make a small sculpture that reminded us of a memory from our lives. I chose the memory of moving into my house on my own and all the emotions and learning that came with the transition. We described our memories using the elements of design and came up with adjectives or characteristics that would define what our sculpture would look like. I chose to focus on the white walls and arches of my house. I also chose to keep the wood rough because the walls in my house are the same. The arches being stacked allow the viewer to see through the middle of the object. This for me symbolizes looking through the year that I have spent so far in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment